[Twisted-Python] Twisted-webserver hangs when serving big files

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Sun Jun 8 00:26:54 EDT 2003

On Saturday, June 7, 2003, at 09:25 PM, Abe Fettig wrote:

> [look of horror on my face]

You and me both :)

> The web code in Hep 0.3.2 was crudely ported to Twisted from existing
> asyncore-based code.  It should _not_ be viewed as an example of good
> Twisted practices.  And, for that matter, neither should the web code
> in
> Hep CVS :-).

We're always around, here and on IRC, if you need help to get things
better in-sync with Twisted "best practices".

Hep is a pretty interesting project, so it will likely attract this
kind of attention in the future as well.  We both have an interest in
seeing it more in-sync with the overall Twisted vibe, I think.