[Twisted-Python] mishandling windows connect error

Andrew Dalke dalke at dalkescientific.com
Thu Jun 5 04:47:28 EDT 2003

> Fixed in CVS.

Great!  Though since I'm preparing for a demo and this is something
I can work around, I'm not going to be able to verify the fix until
next month.

> Actually our test suite catches this, just no one got around to fixing
> it. In general Win32 has worse support than Linux. Now that I have a
> Windows machine though I am going to try to get *everything* working.

For now I only need simple client support.  I would like better support
for MS Windows in the server part, but I don't think I'll need it.

> Thanks so much for the debug info - it saved me a lot of time figuring
> out what the problem was.

While my co-supporters (not co-workers) were pointing out that since
I have a workaround and I need to get ready for the demo, I should have
just logged it for the future and not tried to track it down.  So don't
thank them ;)

(And I think it helped get a better feel for how Twisted works.  Still
could have waited until later....)

					Andrew
					dalke at dalkescientific.com