[Twisted-Python] another woven question

Justin Johnson justinjohnson at fastmail.fm
Tue Jul 22 12:46:19 EDT 2003

I have a file index.html that has a table with sections for a menu,
header, footer, and body.  I want the contents of each section to come
from its own template file.  Since I want them to come from a template
file, it seems to me that I would subclass Page which has templateFile
and templateDirectory attributes, but I'm not sure how to insert the
contents into the index.html file.  I coded the attached index.rpy and
index.html, which I'm pretty sure is incorrect, but it *does* insert the
*first* tag of each respective .html file into index.html's final
rendering, but never goes beyond the first tag.  Actually it errors if I
just put plain text in the file with no tags.

I've been reading the documentation, but there's a lot to sift through.
Can someone please tell me what the right way to do this is?

Thanks.
-Justin