[Twisted-Python] getObjectAtSSL: Exception

Andrew Bennetts andrew-twisted at puzzling.org
Mon Jul 21 19:41:15 EDT 2003

On Tue, Jul 22, 2003 at 12:43:48AM +0300, Ruslan Spivak wrote:
> Hello!
> Here is the simple server:
> AttributeError: 'int' object has no attribute 'getContext'
> What's wrong?
> Your help is very appreciated. Thanks in advance.

This was fixed in CVS a week or so ago -- try using the 1.0.7 alpha release,
which should have the fix for that.

I'm not sure if that's likely to help your second problem or not, though.
One tip though: *always* add errbacks to your deferreds, e.g.:

    from twisted.python import log

Silently ignored errors due to lack of errbacks is a very common cause of
mysterious hangs.

I hope this helps,