[Twisted-Python] Twisted Bug Tracking

Jonathan Lange jml at ids.org.au
Mon Jul 21 08:35:40 EDT 2003

On 2003.07.03 16:12, Jonathan Lange wrote:

> If not, and there is some other solution in mind, let's switch to
> that now, and kill off Issues entirely (except perhaps as an
> example). After all "code is a liability, functionality is an asset".

After much discussion, consideration, illicit drug taking, rehab,
therapy, more drugs, less rehab, an affair with a soprano (actor, not
singer) and a cup of tea, it has been decided that Issues is indeed
destined for the garbage bin.
Thus, I am no longer maintaining it. I've moved my stuff from SVN into
pyramid's CVS for "the benefit of posterity" (from the slightly-updated
README).
By the time you read this, any web pages of mine that refer to it will
have been taken down.

It has been killed. Dead. Finito.

cheers,
jml