[Twisted-Python] How Twisted is This?

Moshe Zadka m at moshez.org
Thu Jul 17 07:10:29 EDT 2003

[Brad]
> In any case, this is just an implementation detail, outside the point of
> whether or not Twisted is what I'm looking for to minimize the amount of
> time and effort needed to getting a running, sellable system.

[Matthias Urlichs]
> I respectfully disagree. It's a case of "use the framework the way it's
> intended", which is a skill you'll need in other areas too.
>
> YMMV, but that is very much my experience, with Twisted in particular.

Well, he was still technically right: the question of whether to use
Twisted or not is unrelated: he should use Twisted. Then the question
of best use of Twisted comes, and not trying to use hacks to get a worse
program starts seems like a useful idea :)
--
Moshe Zadka -- http://moshez.org/
Buffy: I don't like you hanging out with someone that... short.