[Twisted-Python] My pet peeve ugly coding style

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Fri Jul 11 02:12:07 EDT 2003

On Friday, July 11, 2003, at 12:27 AM, Jp Calderone wrote:

>     reduce(Deferred.addCallback, (bar, baz, boz), foo())

In the future, people will call this kind of mental illness "Calderone
syndrome" and it will be well understood.  In the meanwhile, it is
important that those of you listening in at home do NOT pay attention
to JP when he chimes in with little nuggets like this; without the
context of a URL with "evil" in it, I fear that someone may take him
seriously.