[Twisted-Python] Implementing a syslog-deamon ??

Thomas Weholt 2002 at weholt.org
Thu Jul 10 16:33:00 EDT 2003

Eh ... I'm not sure. My contract with my employeer states very clear that
anything produced with hardware or software which belong to them or any
results of work done during my workhours belong to them so I really don't
know.

Anyway, it was rather easy and the code isn't cleaned up for
mass-consumption so to speak. It was something that had to be done quickly.

I'll see what I can do.

Thomas