[Twisted-Python] New TwistedMatrix WebSite - wainting for comments

Philippe Lafoucrière lafou at wanadoo.fr
Wed Jul 9 12:50:31 EDT 2003

Hi all

we spoke last month about the twistedmatrix website. It has a great
advantage : it demonstrates that twisted.web works for a production
server.

Besides, TwistedMatrix popularity grows day by day, and I think we need
a different approach. The mailing list should be only used by
developers, or developments related to twisted.

I propose you a brand new website based on plone which would help to
create a bigger and more reactive community. I've started developing
one.

Only the products links are available, but you can already register and
log in to add some content. For those who are using mozilla > 1.3.1 or
IE > 5.5, you will enjoy Epoz (select it from preferences/wysiwyg
editor). Epoz allows you to manage content with a wysiwyg editor whitout
any plugin.

Feel free to send some comments.

adress :

http://twistedmatrix.dyndns.org

I you like it, I would be proud to give to source code so that you can
host the REAL website (I can't here).

(glyph, email me personnaly if you want an admin access to test
workflows)

Philippe