[Twisted-Python] Webchat

Andrew Bennetts andrew-twisted at puzzling.org
Fri Jan 31 20:25:47 EST 2003

On Sat, Feb 01, 2003 at 11:51:30AM +1100, Andrew Bennetts wrote:

> It is possible, and the benefits include the fact that it's already written:
> have a look at the LivePage class in twisted.web.woven.page.  ;)

It's been pointed out to me that LivePage isn't exactly the prettiest code
in Twisted, so just think of it as a proof that it can be done, rather than
an example of how your code will look :)

If you've already got asyncore code written, you probably wouldn't want to
use Woven anyway, but just Twisted Web directly...

-Andrew.