[Twisted-Python] First contribution...

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Thu Jan 23 17:05:04 EST 2003

On Thu, 23 Jan 2003 20:25:23 +0100, Sylane <twisted at sylane.com> wrote:

> If nobody care of my contributions, OK say it and i will start a fork of
> spread for my own use.  If I did bad, if it's not the way contributions must
> be done, OK say it too.  If nobody received my post, you will not received
> this one too... and I don't understand anymore.

Sylane,

I'm sorry, but most of the Twisted dev team is both very busy doing other work
and highly distractable :-).  That doesn't mean we're not interested in your
contributions, and I'm sorry for the long delay.

I don't know if your patch was applied, but I know that a few fixes did go into
twisted.spread last week.  If you're still having problems, I'll try to have a
look later this week.

--
 |    <`'>    |  Glyph Lefkowitz: Travelling Sorcerer  |
 |   < _/ >   |  Lead Developer,  the Twisted project  |