[Twisted-Python] Woven

Xavier Antoviaque xavier at plebia.org
Tue Jan 14 16:37:09 EST 2003

On Tue, 14 Jan 2003 14:29:04 -0500
Itamar Shtull-Trauring <twisted at itamarst.org> wrote:

> It's quite usable, but very undocumented, yes.

That's ok with me - my only fear was that Woven was not ready for
production.

> For links, use a Link widget instead of an Anchor widget.

Thanks, it works well. :-)

> For examples, see Issues and Blog in twistedmatrix.com CVS

I could not find this part :

xavier at leto:~$ find prog/twisted/cvs/ -name "*.rpy"
prog/twisted/cvs/Twisted/doc/howto/listings/HelloWorld/HelloWorld.rpy
prog/twisted/cvs/Twisted/doc/howto/listings/HelloWorld/HelloWorld2.rpy
prog/twisted/cvs/Twisted/doc/howto/listings/TwistedQuotes/soap.rpy
prog/twisted/cvs/Twisted/doc/howto/listings/TwistedQuotes/webquote.rpy
prog/twisted/cvs/Twisted/doc/howto/listings/TwistedQuotes/wovenquotes.r
py
prog/twisted/cvs/Twisted/doc/howto/listings/TwistedQuotes/xmlquote.rpy
prog/twisted/cvs/Twisted/static/test.rpy
xavier at leto:~$ find prog/twisted/cvs/ -name "*.?html"
prog/twisted/cvs/Twisted/doc/howto/listings/TwistedQuotes/WebQuotes.xht
ml
prog/twisted/cvs/Twisted/doc/howto/listings/TwistedQuotes/WovenQuotes.x
html
xavier at leto:~$

Do you have an idea of where these examples could be located ?

--
Xavier.