[Twisted-Python] Woven

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Tue Jan 14 15:47:29 EST 2003

On Tue, 14 Jan 2003 14:29:04 -0500, Itamar Shtull-Trauring <twisted at itamarst.org> wrote:

> It's quite usable, but very undocumented, yes. For links, use a Link widget
> instead of an Anchor widget. For examples, see Issues and Blog in
> twistedmatrix.com CVS - they both should be accessable via the web viewcvs
> link from the CVS page on the website.

If you're interested in using Woven, I highly recommend tracking CVS.  It's the
most actively developed part of Twisted right now, since several people
(including myself) are developing the first generation of applications using
woven+twisted, and we're discovering features that need to be added.

This Link class that Itamar mentions is one such feature: it's only available
in CVS currently, or in the 1.0.2 alpha.

--
 |    <`'>    |  Glyph Lefkowitz: Travelling Sorcerer  |
 |   < _/ >   |  Lead Developer,  the Twisted project  |