[Twisted-Python] twisted.im has no tests

Kevin Turner acapnotic at twistedmatrix.com
Sat Jan 11 23:48:33 EST 2003

WARNING: The next person to work with twisted.im, be it radix, myself,
or someone else, is most likely going to break shit, because this
package needs some reconstructive surgery.  Currently, there are NO
TESTS for this package, nothing to tell us how much we've broken.  And
if we don't know how much we've broken, there's no reason to feel guilty
about it, right?

The upshot of this is that if you're using this package and there's
something that you need not to break, or maybe broken a little but at
least not be rewritten out of existence, WRITE TESTS NOW.

Cheers,

 - Kevin

--
The moon is first quarter, 62.1% illuminated, 8.5 days old.