[Twisted-Python] [OT] PyCon accomodation?

Jp Calderone exarkun at intarweb.us
Sat Jan 4 21:57:40 EST 2003

On Sat, Jan 04, 2003 at 09:31:29PM -0500, Itamar Shtull-Trauring wrote:
> We're going to be camping out at Jean-Paul's mansion.

  Yea, someone remind me to lock up the hounds that week, I'd hate for them
to get you guys out there in your neat little tents.

"Minerals are inexhaustible and will never be depleted. A stream of
investment creates additions to proved reserves, a very large in-ground
inventory, constantly renewed as it is extracted... How much was in the
ground at the start and how much will be left at the end are unknown and
irrelevant."  -- Morry Adelman, World Renowned Economist
 12:00am up 19 days, 9:46, 2 users, load average: 0.07, 0.03, 0.00