[Twisted-Python] GtkWindow

Philippe Lafoucrière lafou at wanadoo.fr
Fri Feb 28 13:31:48 EST 2003

I have a pb (the same as the thread "Gtk version" when I try to run manhole:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/manhole", line 33, in ?
    from twisted.scripts import manhole
  File "/usr/lib/python2.2/site-packages/twisted/scripts/manhole.py", line
23, in ?
    from twisted.spread.ui import gtkutil
  File "/usr/lib/python2.2/site-packages/twisted/spread/ui/gtkutil.py", line
62, in ?
    class GetString(gtk.GtkWindow):
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'GtkWindow'

And if I look at the official page of PyGtk
I found this exemple :

window = gtk.Window(gtk.WINDOW_TOPLEVEL) # create a top level window

manhole pygtk seems to be outdated !

any idea ?