[Twisted-Python] problem with long-running threads

Clark C. Evans cce at clarkevans.com
Wed Feb 26 00:19:12 EST 2003

On Tue, Feb 25, 2003 at 01:20:06PM -0500, Itamar Shtull-Trauring wrote:
| You are calling request.finish() twice. Maybe your render method didn't
| return NOT_DONE_YET to indicate that it is not finishing immediately?

Quite right, thanks.

I have another question, since my queries take some time the user
can get bored and go backwards, click something else, or even
close the browser altogether.

Is there a way to detect this?  It'd be nice to somehow cancel
the current query executing, etc.  I'm using PyPgSQL

Best,

Clark