[Twisted-Python] SOCKS5 Client if anyone cares

Dmitry Litovchenko kwaker at uch.net
Mon Feb 24 01:46:27 EST 2003

Hello twisted-python,

Sorry no unit tests at this time, I have prepared SOCKS5 unit test at
the very beginning but there were added several parameters so
Protocol constructors don't start correctly. I will fix this

To code guardians: Please review this somehow, all notices about
violations of Twisted standards are welcome.

Unit is proven to work with anonymous connections, unit tests proven
that authenticated connections are also ok.

Best regards,
 Dmitry                          mailto:kwaker at uch.net