[Twisted-Python] InstallSignalHandlers question

Chris Skinner chris at websys.com
Thu Feb 20 16:12:56 EST 2003

Hi,
  I couldn't find any reference to methods/overrides I would need to
implement in my Application. to actually do some processing on
specific signals... is the flag in .run() just disabling some
previous call to signal assigning a default handler?

  Primarily I'm looking to implement an in-process re-initialize,
log-rotation and to catch the shutdown so I can terminate another
process before exiting.

  Thanks in advance for any assistance!

Chris Skinner
Websys, Inc.

"By will alone I put my mind in motion..."