[Twisted-Python] TLS support for twisted (PATCH)

Skinny Puppy skin_pup-twisted at damnable.happypoo.com
Tue Feb 18 20:13:14 EST 2003

> > Attached is the patch for TLS support within twisted.  It is not the
> > best code,  but it passes all the SSL test (None working on that next)
> > and works.  The diff also adds an echoclient_tls.py/echoserv_tls.py,
> > that work along with the echoclient_ssl.py/echoserv_tls.py
>
> Neato! I don't have time to look at it right now, but it *will* be
> looked at sooner or later. If I don't check this in within a week bug me
> personally.

As requested I be buggin' you.  I have been keeping the patch update with CVS
twisted.  If you need that just say so.  I am bored again so will most
like try getting mail to support TLS and maybe the web server (no client
I know of uses it but still cool factor).  It also seams a perfect match
for pb and changing your perspective right/permissions based if TLS is
started, but I think that will take some learning first.

Jeremy