[Twisted-Python] Basic HTTP Authentication in Twisted.web

Thomas Weholt 2002 at weholt.org
Tue Feb 18 18:07:05 EST 2003

Thanks for the tip.

Changed the code to use the same content for both the body and the
Content-Length-header. Still no go. Isn't there a special Twisted way of
doing this? My curreny solution is as I said earlier a dirty hack based on
code from BaseHTTPServer.

Anybody else has this kind of authentication going in their application who
can spare a few lines of code as an example ???

Thomas