[Twisted-Python] Woven examples

Matt Goodall matt at pollenation.net
Sat Feb 15 19:21:12 EST 2003

Hi,

I've asked the same question on IRC and was told that the best place is
to look at Issues, a bug tracking type application.

AFAIK, the only place the Issues code is available is from the twisted
matrix CVS repostitory. 'cvs -d :pserver:anon at twistedmatrix.com:/cvs co
Issues' should retrieve the code. More information on twisted CVS access
can be found at http://twistedmatrix.com/developers/cvs.

Hope this helps.

Cheers, Matt

--