[Twisted-Python] Will twisted be using generators new in Python 2.3?

Dmitry Litovchenko kwaker at uch.net
Tue Feb 11 00:19:23 EST 2003

Hello Andrew,

Tuesday, February 11, 2003, 4:06:02 AM, you wrote:

AB> On Mon, Feb 10, 2003 at 07:33:54PM -0500, Bob Ippolito wrote:
>> need to support 2.1.  As far as I know, we need to have full support
>> for 2.1 as long as Zope requires it.

AB> And also many systems still only have 2.1, e.g. Debian stable (woody).

Okay, next question. I am highly interested in non-standard control
flow in Python, which was implemented in stackless python, which
(stackless python I mean) seems to be discontinued or at least very
slowly updated. Does anyone know when will these appear in standard

These control flows seem to make things much simpler.

Best regards,
 Dmitry                            mailto:kwaker at uch.net