[Twisted-Python] Is there any SOCKS client example

Dmitry Litovchenko kwaker at uch.net
Tue Feb 11 00:15:26 EST 2003

Hello Twisted-Python,

I've found only Socks4 server implementation in protocols/socks4.py
And it seems that there is no Socks4 client inside. Should I look
better?

Okay, I know where to look for Socks5 and HTTP tunneling proxy RFC and
can implement them (client parts), but how can I do that if I even
don't understand how socks client works :)

Also is there any client example that wraps any service - http, smtp,
oscar etc inside socks session? No example, no documentation. Got any
clues?

--
Best regards,
 Dmitry                          mailto:kwaker at uch.net