[Twisted-Python] gtk2reactor and 1.99.14

Kevin Turner acapnotic at twistedmatrix.com
Sun Feb 2 16:22:00 EST 2003

Today I upgraded my pygtk to 1.99.14, and today my gtk2 application
stopped working.  I was trying to log in to PB, and it was going well,
but the deferred for the remote "username" call in pb.authIdentity never
gets triggered.  You can sniff the connection and see the challenge come
back over the wire, but the callback simply never goes, the client never
does pb._cbRespondToChallenge.

Some tests hang too, try the test_tcp module in particular.

--
The moon is new, 1.4% illuminated, 1.1 days old.