[Twisted-Python] Unjellying per broker vs. global jelly.unjellyableRegistry

Itamar Shtull-Trauring itamar at itamarst.org
Sat Dec 27 09:00:04 EST 2003

On Tue, 2003-12-23 at 20:59, Ralf Schmitt wrote:
> Hi,
> I have attached a patch, which makes it possible to unjelly different
> classes depending on the broker they were sent through (basically one
> can set a brokers 'unjellyableRegistry' attribute, which then get's
> used instead of the global one). Has such a feature already been
> planned? Any chance of getting it included?

Thanks!

Add this to the bug tracker (twistedmatrix.com/bugs/) and nosy me and
warner.

As always, note that patches to Twisted need to be given copyright to
glyph (who is sole owner of Twisted). This does not affect your own use
of code you wrote.

--
Itamar Shtull-Trauring    http://itamarst.org
Looking for a job: http://itamarst.org/resume.html