[Twisted-Python] twisted web question

Samuel Reynolds sam at SpinwardStars.com
Tue Dec 23 11:00:06 EST 2003

At 2003-12-16 10:05 AM -0500, you wrote:
>Just thought of something else:
>
>If I use mktap and an .rpy script, I cannot install any other protocol
>factory.  My server listens on one port to implement a proprietary TCP/IP
>protocol, and another port to provide a web interface.  Am I right that I
>cannot set this up using mktap?

I haven't done it, but according to `mktap --help`
you can specify "an existing .tap file to append the
plugin to, rather than creating a new one," using
-a or --append.

I believe this allows you to put multiple applications
in the same .tap file, and start up the whole set
together.

- Sam