[Twisted-Python] [WISH] pygame reactor

Valentino Volonghi aka Dialtone dialtone at aruba.it
Wed Dec 17 15:51:07 EST 2003

Hi all, looking at twisted I see that there is a very simple pyui
support but not pygame support.

My hope is, now that pyui is somewhat death or windows only, to have a
pygame reactor maybe using pygame.event.wait() which idles till a
pygame event comes.

And maybe also a protocol implemented using the event.type value
(onMouseButton1, onKeyPressed, onKeyReleased and so on).

I think that this would be a really interesting and useful feature to
have and would simplify a lot the design of fully featured gui
toolkits in pygame.

I may help in coding this stuff into twisted although I'm don't know
it well enough.

--
Valentino Volonghi, Regia SpA, Milan
Linux User #310274, Gentoo Proud User