[Twisted-Python] long-lived database transaction

Federico Di Gregorio fog at initd.org
Sun Dec 14 12:21:54 EST 2003

Il dom, 2003-12-14 alle 17:48, Dave Peticolas ha scritto:
[snip]
> Evidently not impossible, as Bill Gribble has a patch adding

eheh. yesss. i should have added "without leaving a thread suspended".
my fault.

> this support to the existing adbapi.py. But it still may be
> simpler to support an extended transaction api by going away
> from a thread pool. In either case, we should not have two
> separate modules.

agreed. see my later mail; Bill's patch is fine if we can get it in.

federico

--
Federico Di Gregorio                         http://people.initd.org/fog
Debian GNU/Linux Developer                                fog at debian.org
INIT.D Developer                                           fog at initd.org
                              Viviamo in un mondo reale, Ciccio. -- Lucy