[Twisted-Python] New twisted-web mailing list (Yes, this is for _YOU_)

Christopher Armstrong radix at twistedmatrix.com
Wed Dec 10 19:32:32 EST 2003

We've decided to split off discussion of twisted.web, Nevow, and Woven
into a new mailing list: twisted-web at twistedmatrix.com

Please subscribe here::

We have also started a new IRC channel, #twisted.web, on
irc.freenode.net, as #divmod and #twisted were getting somewhat flooded
with the t.w/Nevow discussion.

I've also updated our web site with links to the new mailing list.

Beware,-off-topic-posters!-ly yours,

---------+           http://radix.twistedmatrix.com/