[Twisted-Python] twistd logging rotation and discarding logs

rahul at reno.cis.upenn.edu rahul at reno.cis.upenn.edu
Mon Dec 8 10:49:48 EST 2003

Hi Folks,
twistd has a very nice logging feature which seems on my machine to
totate log files every 1mb. After a while though many log files pile up.
I looked in twisted.python.log for options to discard older files, and also
on google, but wasnt sure how to interact with twistd's logging. Is there
a way of doing this at the twistd level, or should I just use cron or
implement custom logging using twistd.python.log and logfile?
Thanks,
Rahul