[Twisted-Python] Please try - experimental wxPython reactor

Michael Porter mporter at despammed.com
Wed Dec 3 17:50:12 EST 2003

I had to get a newer twisted\python\runtime.py from 1.1.1rc2 as I'm running
Twisted 1.1.0 but with that in place it seems to work well with my network
jukebox app.

My wx usage is fairly trivial (just a front-end to configure and run the
server) but I can now bring up the system menu or drag the window about
without the server freezing up!

Thanks,

Mike.