[Twisted-Python] how to best limit a given protocol to one instance (socket connection)?

John Benson jsbenson at bensonsystems.com
Tue Dec 2 20:58:35 EST 2003

Hi, I'd like to ensure that only one client can get into my instance of
Protocol. I'm thinking of setting an "instances" attribute on the Factory
and losing the connection if it has already been incremented to 1, but I'm
wondering if there is something more forceful that says "server rejected
connection" that might be a twisted Factory or Protocol configuration
option.

Thanks in advance for any help.