[Twisted-Python] Contributing to Twisted

Brian Warner warner at lothar.com
Tue Dec 2 14:07:45 EST 2003

Michal Pasternak <michal at pasternak.w.lub.pl> writes:

> I'd like to setup buildbot on my machine and help Twisted building and
> testing packages - as my contribution to Twisted project. I can install it
> on a 700 MHz / 256 RAM / NetBSD-stable machine.

Excellent! I'll set up a netbsd builder and mail you the setup information. I
need a little time to get the next buildbot release out the door.. otherwise
I think you'll need to run the CVS version of the buildslave. I'll see what I
can get done this week.

You should start by downloading the buildbot code from buildbot.sf.net and
familizarize yourself with the docs on "how to set up a build slave".

Also, what version of python do you have installed on that machine? Does
NetBSD have kqueue? Does the kqueue reactor work for you? I'll use these
answers to set up the builder configuration.

thanks!
 -Brian