[Twisted-Python] Re: [Twisted-commits] log stderr and non-zero exit code in CGIs, don't show info to users as it is a security risk (closes issue #241)

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Wed Dec 31 18:20:09 EST 2003

Well, thanks to the few users who responded to me privately.  The
feeling seems to be unanimously in favor of leaving the output on by
default: however, there is also widespread agreement that we need a
better error-reporting mechanism in general so that we can look at
these sorts of things in a persistent manner without grepping through
logfiles all the time.

On Thursday, August 28, 2003, at 08:26 PM, Itamar Shtull-Trauring wrote:

> Only revert the removed HTML output - it should be logged to the log
> file regardless.

Will do.