[Twisted-Python] Newbie trying to figure out cred

Alex May twistedmail at filosi.com
Mon Aug 18 15:14:24 EDT 2003

> If you are using new cred, please upgrade to the latest alpha.  (There
> should be another one coming out tonight.)  It is new code, and while
> the core isn't changing very much, a lot of other systems that use it
> are being updated, and new examples are being added.

Honestly, I don't care which cred I use, I just want to get something working.
I chose new cred only because webhappyrealm.py was available too look at.  If
new cred is too unstable, I'll happily use old cred - if I can ever figure
out how to get it to work.

Anyway I updated to the latest alpha (1.0.7aplha4) and webhappyrealm.py still
failed (even worse as I was unable to access /site2 either).

> Also, please check out Quotient (www.divmod.org) for a more complete
> example.

They require Python 2.3.  Unfortunately, because I'm using gentoo, it will be
a real pain in the ass to upgrade.  I'll certainly take a look at the source
code though.  Thanks.

Alex