[Twisted-Python] Woven and sessions

Edmund Dengler edmundd at eSentire.com
Fri Aug 8 12:02:38 EDT 2003

Howdy all!

Here is the (striped) sample code I am using to play with the session
stuff. I am using the CVS tip from Aug 5.

===============================

from twisted.internet import reactor
from twisted.web import static, server

# imports needed for woven guard
from twisted.web.woven import guard

sessWrapped = static.Data("you should never see this", "text/plain")
swChild = static.Data("here is the stuff", "text/plain")
sessWrapped.putChild("yyy", swChild)
swrap = guard.SessionWrapper(sessWrapped)

da = static.Data("you should never see this ???", "text/plain")
da.putChild("xxx", swrap)

site = server.Site(da)
reactor.listenTCP(8080, site)
reactor.run()