[Twisted-Python] Woven and XSL

Edmund Dengler edmundd at eSentire.com
Wed Aug 6 19:42:17 EDT 2003

Hi all!

Having a look at the Woven component, and I have a question. Does Woven
support some form of XSL transformations, or would I need to "emulate"
this feature by using extremely simple XHTML pages (basically begin/end
HTML with a model/view call), perform said transformations internally, and
return a ready to render DOM model?

The reason I ask is we are using some fairly complex XSL code to render
pages to maintain a consistent look and feel (things such as placing the
alignment in the header of a table, which will then be fed down through
each cell unless overridden). To try and do things with XHTML would
require replicating a lot of format code manually throughout the page. Is
there a different model with Woven that I should be looking at?

Regards!
Ed