[Twisted-Python] SSL and Perspective Broker

Edmund Dengler edmundd at eSentire.com
Mon Aug 4 17:02:42 EDT 2003

Greetings!

I see the custom context factory on the server side. What I don't see
is the corresponding pieces on the client side.

(dig, dig, dig)

Aha! Digging into the library, I see getObjectAtSSL does take a context
(this is not documented on the web site documentation -> Aside: is it
possible to add a version number to the web site documentation so that it
is possible to know _which_ version of Twisted it is referring to?).
I believe that the order of arguements has been switched from previous
versions (hard to tell, I have such a hacked up PB now that it would take
a bit of time to go digging, but I believe the context was before the
timeout previously as I based my hacked version on the 1.0.5 code).

Thanks!
Ed