[Twisted-Python] Mac OS-9 support? Does it exist?

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Sun Aug 3 23:51:38 EDT 2003

On Sunday, August 3, 2003, at 06:01 PM, John D. wrote:

> As you can see,  it appears to only support Mac OS-9 and not OS-10,
> is that true?

I think you mean "OS-10 and not OS-9".  That would be correct.

> Does anyone know if any effort is underway to support Mac OS-9 if the
> current one doesn't?

 From what I know of Mac OS 9, it does not support a host of basic
features that Twisted needs in order to function.  It may be possible
to port, and I would love to increase Twisted's portability if you are
interested in contributing patches to that effect.

However, I don't believe any core Twisted developers have access to or
interest in Mac OS 9.