[Twisted-Python] Re: twisted web, documentation

William Dode wilk-ml at flibuste.net
Wed Apr 30 08:46:13 EDT 2003

Andrew Bennetts <andrew-twisted at puzzling.org> writes:

> On Tue, Apr 29, 2003 at 04:42:55PM -0400, Fran?ois Pinard wrote:
> [...]
> >
> > In all these messages, and surely others, there is documentation material
> > that could be retrofitted in the Twisted manual (editing out some unwanted
> > parts and maybe rephrasing others).  Is there someone, taking care of the
> > documentation, to whom I should direct a copy of the above (if needed)?
>
> Send it to the list, or if you think it's too large, post it on a website
> somewhere and send the URL to the list.
>
> You are welcome to send it directly to me, but then you'll miss out on feedback
> from everyone else...

A wiki could be ideal for this... examples and documentation draft.

I post two times my example, and it's the first time somebody correct it,
if i didn't look at the list (i'm very busy now) i could post the
mistake again...
Maybe somebody will look in the archive and use my first post with the
mistake !

--
William Dode - http://flibuste.net