[Twisted-Python] Patch: row / reflectors / util

Justin Ryan justin at gnubia.net
Sun Apr 27 14:10:57 EDT 2003

Attached is a patch to twisted.enterprise.row, the sqlreflector, and
util.py to allow mixed-case table/row names (and to double-quote them in
databases that require it, such as postgres).

I sent this a while back with a detailed explanation, but have now
developed some docs on the web at http://gnubia.net/Docs/Twisted.Gnubia/
detailing some of my changes..

Oh yeh and.. erm.. Itamar told me to re-send on irc a few min ago..

This stuff may need to be cleaned up, and I've considered separating
some of it out into a PGRow or somesuch, the way that I (and someone
else on the list) am using a PGSQLReflector to do some postgres-specific
stuff.

suggestions / criticism / flames welcome

-j