[Twisted-Python] twisted web, documentation

Andrew Bennetts andrew-twisted at puzzling.org
Fri Apr 25 03:16:25 EDT 2003

On Fri, Apr 25, 2003 at 08:54:03AM +0200, VAN DER HEIJDEN Maarten wrote:
> Hello,
>

> Being new to twisted, I didn't find in the documentation an example  (in DOM
> Template, widgets, woven or resource templates ), for implementing a form.
>
> Someone has a link?

There will be a whole bunch of new, up-to-date docs on Woven in CVS within a
week.  I believe this includes a general tutorial and stuff about using
forms.

If you can, wait until we've got those docs ready.  Otherwise, you could try
asking for advice on #twisted on irc.freenode.net, which is currently the
best place for Woven docs (until the new docs get checked in...)

-Andrew.