[Twisted-Python] enterprise.dbcred.DatabaseAuthorizer

Christopher Armstrong radix at twistedmatrix.com
Thu Apr 24 19:21:36 MDT 2003

I'm going to be hacking on DatabaseAuthorizer soon(er or later).

 * Is anybody using it? The current code is pretty crufty, so
   I'll probably just replace it once the hacking is done, unless
   it's actually being used.
 * Does anyone have a wishlist for it?

Right now I'm thinking of parameterizing what goes into the
twisted_perspectives schema, so we can easily add
perspective-class-specific state.

---------+     http://twistedmatrix.com/users/radix.twistd/