[Twisted-Python] Any papers or slides etc available from PyCon?

Travis B. Hartwell nafai at twistedmatrix.com
Wed Apr 23 02:56:08 EDT 2003

Thomas Weholt <2002 at weholt.org> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I was hoping some of the things at PyCon related to Twisted would be
> available for all of us who didn't have a chance to
> attend. Especially the part about deployment of Twisted websites.
>
> Any information about this ??
>
> Thomas

Thomas,

We should probably have those linked somewhere from
twistedmatrix.com.  Hopefully, that can be resolved soon.  Until then,
look in the doc/historic/2003/pycon directory for all of the papers
and most of the slides (I think).  This can be found in the 1.0.4
release or from Twisted CVS.

I was the one who gave the Twisted Web tutorial.  Unfortunately, I
didn't get a paper written.  I do, however, have slides.  They are
with the docs mentioned above or you can look at them at:

http://www.twistedmatrix.com/users/nafai/pycon-paper/

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.  Sorry if the slides are
a little sparse.

Travis