[Twisted-Python] Any papers or slides etc available from PyCon?

Kevin Turner acapnotic at twistedmatrix.com
Wed Apr 23 17:57:50 EDT 2003

On Tue, 2003-04-22 at 15:45, Thomas Weholt wrote:
> I was hoping some of the things at PyCon related to Twisted would be
> available for all of us who didn't have a chance to attend. Especially
> the part about deployment of Twisted websites.
> Any information about this ??

All the source material for the Twisted PyCon papers and slides should
be in doc/historic/2003/pycon/.

Hey gang, what's the recommended procedure to make them pretty (i.e.
in-line the source examples, etc)?  Is that something that's supposed to
be part of the release process but we forgot to add to
admin/process-docs when we added these papers?  And if these papers are
really going to be static and unchanging, what do you think of
committing their rendered forms to the repository?

The moon is last quarter, 49.3% illuminated, 22.2 days old.