[Twisted-Python] Any papers or slides etc available from PyCon?

Kevin Turner acapnotic at twistedmatrix.com
Wed Apr 23 17:57:50 EDT 2003

On Tue, 2003-04-22 at 15:45, Thomas Weholt wrote:
> I was hoping some of the things at PyCon related to Twisted would be
> available for all of us who didn't have a chance to attend. Especially
> the part about deployment of Twisted websites.
>
> Any information about this ??

All the source material for the Twisted PyCon papers and slides should
be in doc/historic/2003/pycon/.

Hey gang, what's the recommended procedure to make them pretty (i.e.
in-line the source examples, etc)?  Is that something that's supposed to
be part of the release process but we forgot to add to
admin/process-docs when we added these papers?  And if these papers are
really going to be static and unchanging, what do you think of
committing their rendered forms to the repository?

--
The moon is last quarter, 49.3% illuminated, 22.2 days old.