[Twisted-Python] Twisted 1.0.4 - Figures in the manual

Francois Pinard pinard at iro.umontreal.ca
Wed Apr 23 17:48:49 EDT 2003

Hello, Twisted people.

In the manual found as `doc/howto/book.ps', some figures are inserted in
the text with a 90 degree rotation.  Despite this is not a great evil,
they would appear better if not rotated.  There is one on page 10 (1.1
High-Level Overview of Twisted); another on page 76 (4.6.2 Deferreds -
Visual Explanation); another on page 147 (6.3.3 The Diagram), and maybe
others, I did not try to be exhaustive here.

The figure on page 10 drops off the page, however, and this is more
serious, as one does not figure out how much of it is missing (I mean,
without looking at the HTML rendering of that section, which is OK).