[Twisted-Python] UDP changes

Jp Calderone exarkun at intarweb.us
Wed Apr 23 10:21:05 EDT 2003

On Tue, Apr 22, 2003 at 11:32:38PM -0400, Itamar Shtull-Trauring wrote:
> I checked in some changes to UDP in CVS that may very will improve
> performance significantly. Or not. Could someone check and see if
> there's any difference?
>
> Code for a UDP throughput benchmark would also be much appreciated.

  I have some code I can use to test this, I'll post results when I get a
chance.

  An apparent problem, though.  On Windows, under Cygwin:

    File "C:\cygwin\home\amir\Twisted\twisted\internet\udp.py", line 39, in ?
      from errno import WSAEAGAIN as EAGAIN
    ImportError: cannot import name WSAEAGAIN  File "C:\cygwin\home\amir\Twisted\twisted\internet\udp.py", line 39, in ?
      from errno import WSAEAGAIN as EAGAIN
    ImportError: cannot import name WSAEAGAIN

  Jp

--
"One World, one Web, one Program." - Microsoft(R) promotional ad
"Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer." - Adolf Hitler