[Twisted-Python] Newbie reading Twisted book!

Moshe Zadka m at moshez.org
Wed Apr 23 01:59:27 EDT 2003

On 22 Apr 2003, Francois Pinard <pinard at iro.umontreal.ca> wrote:

> I just want to share my enthusiasm, so far, at reading the Twisted book
> (from the `doc/howto/' directory).  Whoever wrote it uses a vivid and
> interesting style of prose which triggers pleasure.  Thanks for this.

The book is a collaboration of many Twisted developers.
Andrew and I are responsible for making the book out of the various
contributed documents, but the prose itself is written by many different
people (among the contributors are Glyph, Itamar, Andrew, Jp Calderone
and many others).
--
Moshe Zadka -- http://moshez.org/
Buffy: I don't like you hanging out with someone that... short.