[Twisted-Python] Re: Twisted 1.0.4 - `html' .vs. `xhtml'

Francois Pinard pinard at iro.umontreal.ca
Tue Apr 22 11:24:14 EDT 2003

[Andrew Bennetts]

By the way, Andrew, let me thank you for your replies.

> Or you can read the .ps or .pdf format

And moreover, these are far more legible than rendered HTML (or XHTML),
whatever browser one uses.

> The true goal of Twisted is to DESTROY THE SUN, of course.  Random
> proletysm is merely a distraction we create so that no-one will stop us!
> Muahahahaha!

:-) :-).  I begin to see that Twisted has (or nearly has) all the needed
machinery towards this noble goal.  There surely is a lot of stuff
in there!  Yet, I guess I'll have to read some more before I can figure
out how to cleverly connect various parts towards the goal.  Beware! :-)